Selena and Hailey have been involved in social media dramas for quite some time now, whenever there is news that Selena is involved in some kind of drama, speculation about Hailey’s involvement is likely on the horizon.
Selena dated Justin Bieber on and off between 2011 and 2018, after separating from Selena, Justin married Hailey surprising everyone on social media. While both Selena and Hailey have made it clear many times that they have nothing but love for each other, fans don’t think the same.
Recently, the drama heated up when Selena surpassed Kylie Jenner on Instagram as the most followed woman. Kylie, who held this title for so long, didn’t react to the news, but people kept an eye out for updates from her as they speculated that she wasn’t happy about her. the result and she could throw shade at Selena.
Let’s take a look at the most recent drama between the two that made headlines on social media.
- On February 22, Selena posted a TikTok talking about how she lacquered her eyebrows.
- A few hours later, Hailey posted a screenshot of herself facing Kylie with both eyebrows in close-ups, fans quickly deduced that the post was a dig at Selena.
- In February 2023, Selena and Kylie denied rumors of bad blood between them, on TikTok, Kylie addressed these allegations as “reaching” while Selena said these comments were “unnecessary” and that she is a fan of Jenner’s. Selena the same day thanked a fan who praised her handling of her breakup with Bieber, she wrote him “I love you.” Selena also defended her friend Taylor Swift by commenting “One of the best in the game” in a video where Hailey can be seen mimicking a joke when Taylor is mentioned.
- Selena went on TikTok live and told her fans that she plans to take a break from social media. She said: “I’m 30 years old, I’m too old for this.”
- On February 28, Hailey posted a story with the song “calm down”, but the song did not have Selena’s vocals. This led some fans to think that she was throwing shade at Selena.
Since news of the most recent clashes between Selena and Hailey broke, Selena’s popularity has skyrocketed, surpassing Kylie Jenner on Instagram. As of March 16, Selena has a total of 399 million followers on Instagram, while both Hailey and Kylie have lost thousands of followers.
Must read: Paris Hilton claims she was raped as a child